Monday, March 28, 2011

Isetan Teriyaki Chicken

It was one of the ordinary day after work. So I was thinking to go for a walk in center of KL. And of course hehe I did some shopping buying clothes and pants.

After the long shopping hours, I felt low energy and I'm actually HUNGRY. In the mode of hungriness, I walked to the Isetan supermarket. There was this lady pretty good in getting my attention and introducing their food to me. And there goes I spotted the seducing Teriyaki Chicken which is one of my favorite food in the world. With thinking further I brought it straight to the counter and payment done.





It was the drumstick part L-shape and it was delicious and scrumptious. Just marvelous. Now I'm missing it so much. If I ever go there again, I will definitely buy it again.

Wait for me!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Lot10, Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment